Monday, May 23, 2011

I Am The Walrus

The suckers lose themselves in the games they used to play, and in the mean time i thought i'd let you in on a game i like to play (as a sucker). This is an amazing game and i share it with you. Its adapted from a game they play on "who's line is it anyway" but heres the deal:
The goal is to insert as many lines from songs you know into regular conversation with out getting caught. so obviously "dont stop believing" is probably not a good line or "i am the walrus" is not a good line either. i tend to go for more obscure lines, but i do try and find slip ones in that people will notice from time to time, but its all about setting up the line with a good sentence or two so that it goes undetected. like for instance somebody once told me the world is gonna rule me, i aint the sharpest tool in the shed (surprisingly this is an easy one to get away with). Yes you will get caught but the day you stare somebody in the face and say: Today is gonna be the day that they're gonna throw it back to you, by now you should have some how realized what you got to do... and they dont catch your wonderwall reference and just respond to you normally, THAT DAY my friend is a day you enjoy, almost guranteed.

do it.
you know you want to.

(also if the game ever begins to bore you, try using slogans, "save money, live better" etc.)

3 comments:

  1. This is a good game! I feel if I incorporated song lyrics into this comment it would be too easy to catch so I will refrain. I do this with movie quotes a lot, but I don't know if I ever do it with music.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Disregard females; acquire currency.

    ReplyDelete