Sunday, May 15, 2011

All About Relationships

I greatly dislike blogs for a simple fact. my life is all about relationships, so what am I going to write about on here? things that relate to people i know. mostly indirectly, but i find writing/music to be a soul scrubber, something that helps me get the weight of the world off my chest. its a good release, good venting mechanism. plus its nice to hear what others have to say on the matters at hand that i find to be most pressing and also that need venting.

so why do i dislike blogs because my life is all about relationships? i can't seem to actually write what i want to write.

I'm not the snotty nosed high schooler who smothered his xanga full of hatred and such. back then i didnt care enough.

today i am different for many reasons.


End.

No comments:

Post a Comment