Sunday, September 4, 2011

Pleasure & Pain

I can honestly say I love life. This weekend I experienced the anguish of a break up one night only to wake up the next day and see the incredible joy and pleasure we have in this life when two are united in marriage. I'm learning a lot about pain, through the book I'm reading, and well through life now too. I handle it a lot better now that i appreciate its purpose in my life.

As for the wedding, love is so amazing, how it can provoke everything that comes with a wedding, beautiful service, beautiful people coming together to celebrate. and the best is when theres a sweet reception with lots of awesome food, a good dj, 2 hrs of dancing, with glow sticks and of course free alcohol. WIN!

i need to go to more weddings haha. its fun to dress up and have a good time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment